Our passion and mission is to enlist church partnerships see the Body of Christ become free from financial burdens and supporting ministries and missionaries that are spreading the Gospel of Christ. We are non-denominational in the manner that we will not enter into divisions or factions over different doctrines, however; we will stand on the ground of what is stated in our “Statement of Faith“.
- Agape Source Financial will establish working capital from those that become financial partners.
- Agape Source will work through churches in order to provide accountability and mentoring to prospective participants.
- Agape Source will provide training for financial mentors if needed.
- Partner churches will receive a tithe on monthly basis from Agape Source for their Benevolence funds to minister to those outside of Body of Christ.
- Partner churches can assist by providing a location where trainings can be held and provide financial mentor’s from their own congregation.
- Partner churches will help spread the ministry information of Agape Source Financial to eliminate costs for publicity.